Canadian Mini Lessons: Reading, Writing, Grammar Grade 3
- Author : Summers, Eleanor M.
Your increasingly independent reader will enjoy the stories and activities while extending literacy skills. The stories, concepts, and skills are Canadian content, grade-appropriate, and aligned with the Canadian Language Arts curriculum.
This resource consists of two parts:
Section 1: Reading Skills
- Uses Canadian content for all stories and activities.
- Offers reading experiences in a variety of genres: fiction, non-fiction
- It provides a variety of activities that are based on skills in the Canadian curriculum.
- Extends the stories with real-life applications.
- Answer Key to make checking answers quick and easy.
Section 2: Grammar and Writing Skills
- Activities to practice and reinforce vocabulary development, spelling, grammar,
- punctuation, and creative writing.
- Skills are based on the Canadian curriculum.
- Answer Key to make checking answers quick and simple.
96 pages include answer keys.