The Plant Kingdom Lessons, Grade 6 Google Slides & Printables Distance Learning
Students will learn about the types of multi-cellular organisms that make up the kingdom of plants.
- recognize plants as belonging to one of four categories
- determine the category type of specific plants
- recognize different plant types in the neighborhood and classify them according to category
- research a plant to determine its name, type, and label its parts
- dissect two plants and compare their inner structure
- conduct an experiment to understand a plant’s vascular system
- identify and describe special adaptations of certain plants
Suggestions for differentiation are also included so that all students can be successful in the learning environment.
The link in the PDF directs you to the google slide lesson. You can edit the student worksheet to meet your students' needs! We have included the printable pdf for the lesson as well, giving you the option to print the lessons versus using the google slides.