Ontario Grade 4 Science & Social Studies 5 Book Bundle!
Three Science & Two Social Studies books = A YEAR OF CURRICULUM COVERED!
1. Physical Science: The experiments in this book fall under seventeen topics that relate to four aspects of physical science: Materials, Objects, and Building Things; Energy In Our Lives; Force and Motion; and Creating Color.
2. Earth Science: The experiments in this book fall under eleven topics that relate to two aspects of earth Science: Daily & Seasonal Changes.
3. Life Science: The experiments in this book fall under ten topics that relate to two aspects of life science: Needs and Characteristics of Living Things; and Exploring the Senses. Each section includes teacher notes designed to provide guidance with the learning intention, the success criteria, materials needed, a lesson outline, as well as provide some insight on what results to expect when the experiments are conducted. Suggestions for differentiation are also included so that all students can be successful in the learning environment.
Each resource is 96 pages.
1. Our Changing Roles and Responsibilities: Heritage & Identity Series Lessons expose students to the many roles and responsibilities that help make a community success. The goal of the book is to get students familiar with their growing role in the community and acceptance and willingness to take part in the many activities that make a community successful.
2. The Local Community: People & Environments Series In this unit, students will have the opportunity to learn about the local community, the people they may interact within the community and the places they go to regularly. The goal of this unit is for the students to understand what they see every day and make connections with the people they might interact with.
Each Social Studies book is 64 pages.