52 Weekly Stories About Canada Grades 5-6
- Author : Solski, Ruth
The 52 non-fiction stories in this book have been designed to familiarize and develop student awareness of the
- First Nation People of Canada
- Early Explorers of Canada
- Famous Canadian disasters
- Famous Canadian inventors and inventions
- Famous Canadian foods
- Famous Canadian mysteries and ghost stories
- Famous historical women
- Famous historical First Nation men
- Famous Canadian tourist attractions and
- Famous Canadian festivals
Each topic contains an information story and a follow-up exercise designed to review and develop strong reading and phonetic skills.
124 pages including an answer key.