52 Weekly Stories About Canada Grades 6-7
- Author : Solski, Ruth
The 52 non-fiction stories in this book have been designed to familiarize and develop student awareness of the various Canadian topics while reviewing and strengthening various reading, language, and word study skills.
The topics are
- Canadian Provinces and Territories;
- Historical Canadian events;
- Famous Canadian disasters;
- Canadian wonders;
- Canadian folklore;
- Canadian television personalities;
- Famous Canadian athletes and
- Canadian historical sites.
Each topic contains an information story and a follow-up exercise designed to review and develop strong reading and phonetic skills.
118 pages including an answer key.