Modern Manuscript Beginning Workbook Grades PreK-2
- Author : Goyetche, Marie-Helen
Learning to print has never been so much fun!
Our unique sailing theme assists young children to acquire the spatial recognition of letters and their formation.
Instructions are given by lively characters to whom children can relate, and extra attention is paid to details that make the beginning manuscript as simple and enjoyable as possible:
- Guide letters are included on both sides of the page for left-handed students
- Letters are learned according to the complexity of their shape, rather than by alphabetical order
- Children are encouraged to create their own drawings as they learn new vocabulary
- Over 50 extension activities further develop skills involved in handwriting
- Lowercase and uppercase letters and numerals are included
- Learning expectations, teacher, and student rubrics