Modern Cursive Style Grades 2-4 Beginning & Practice Big Book Bundle
- Author : Goyetche, Marie-Helen
Two great books brought together in one volume for children beginning and practicing cursive. Our unique sailing theme assists young children with letter formation, with instructions from our engaging sailor characters.
We've paid extra attention to details that make learning manuscript as enjoyable as possible:
- Guide letters are included on both sides of the page for left-handed students
- Letters are learned according to the complexity of their shape
- Over 100 activities further develop skills involved in handwriting and literacy
- Printing exercises based on frequent sight words and real-world contexts to maximize motivation and literacy connections
Cumulative assessment and rubrics make this a teacher-friendly resource, but the enjoyable activities are just as suitable for home use. 128 pages
The students will:
- Develop skill in writing cursive lowercase and uppercase letters within the appropriate spacing and between the correct lines on a page in the D’Nealian* (modern) style
- Associate parts of letters with sections of a sailboat image in order to learn which part of the letter goes where
- Develop awareness of appropriate spacing between letters and the letter elements
- Further develop fine motor skills, and writing and language abilities by exploring creative “extension” activities and games in class or at home
Subscribe to our Fan List!: Our FANlist newsletter is full of tips on ways to save time with our resources, exclusive sales, new product info and free monthly downloads – you won’t want to miss out!
Follow us on: