Brightness and Reflections Light Experiments and Lessons Gr. 4-6
- Author : Deslauriers, Isabel
Students will learn that the shape of a shadow is determined by the shape of an objects surface turned toward the light. They will discover the difference between transparent, translucent, and opaque. Your class will conduct an experiment to find out which materials reflect light. This lesson plan consists of six experiments and activities.
- Changing Shadows
- Shadows and Light
- Transparent, Translucent or Opaque
- How much light goes through? How does light spread out?
- What materials reflect light?
- Making a Reflectometer and What does a reflectometer measure?
- Mirror Maze
21 pages with teacher notes and answer key.