Canadian Comprehension Grades 1-2
Canadian Comprehension, grades 1-2 is packed with ready-to-use information and worksheets that cover both social studies and language arts curriculum.
There are 8 sections with 2 reading activities (fiction and non-fiction) and 1 writing activity per grade in each.
Each chapter has key social studies, literacy, and convention focus, and the literacy skills are listed at the bottom of each worksheet.
Also provided are reading and social studies assessments, and 2 rubrics for easy marking. Teaching tips, extension activities, and complete answer key included.
- Section 1: Family Roles & Responsibilities; Community Contributions
- Section 2: Rules; Culture
- Section 3: Places & Events; Traditions
- Section 4: Life Patterns; Family History
- Section 5: Community Buildings; Countries
- Section 6: Safe Places; Location & Climate
- Section 7: Jobs & Equipment; Food & Clothing
- Section 8: Travel; Transportation & Shelter
80 pages including an answer key.
- Author : Blackburn, Michael