Canadian Mini Lessons: Reading, Writing, Grammar Grade 4
Your independent reader will enjoy the stories and activities while extending literacy skills. The stories, concepts, and skills are Canadian content, grade-appropriate and aligned to the Canadian Language Arts curriculum.
This resource consists of two parts:
- Reading Skills Uses Canadian content for all stories and activities
- Offers reading experiences in a variety of genres: fiction, non-fiction
- Provides a variety of activities that are based on skills in the Canadian curriculum
- Extends the stories with real-life applications
- Answer Key to make checking answers quick and easy.
- Grammar and Writing Skills.
- Activities to practice and reinforce vocabulary development, spelling, grammar, punctuation, and creative writing
- Skills are based on the Canadian curriculum
- Answer Key to make checking answers quick and simple
96 pages including answer keys.
- Author : Summers, Eleanor M.