Canadian Money Grades 1-2
- Author : Howse, Leanne
Learning how to count money is an important skill as we need money to buy some of our favourite things!
This resource is packed with worksheets and activities that allow students to practice important concepts involving money to meet expectations of the grades 1 and 2 Ontario Mathematics Curriculum.
Concepts covered include:
- identifying Canadian coins and their value;
- representing money amounts in one or more ways;
- counting to find the total value of a collection of coins;
- adding and subtracting money amounts;
- solving problems involving money.
Assessments, which can be used at the end of the math unit, are included for each grade along with a marking rubric.
110 pages with an answer key.