Cartes & Symboles Du Canada Collection D'Images 1-8 Annee
Twenty-nine drawings. Sixteen maps and thirteen drawings of provincial symbols.
Illustrations are reproducible, black and white line drawings, sized at 8½" x 11".
Companion Product: Les Provinces Du Canada. J205.
Uses for the illustrations:
- The illustrations can be colored, mounted and laminated and used to develop a bulletin board display.
- Illustrations can be colored, mounted and laminated and cut up into puzzles.
- Students can use the illustrations for project work, research activities, writing activities and oral presentations.
- The illustrations can be used to design activity cards for centers.
- Divide the class into groups. Give each group an illustration. Have the group find out five interesting facts.
- Author : S&S Learning Materials