Developing Music Skills Grades 4-6
- Author : Hopley, Linda
Develop knowledge, creativity, and a positive understanding of the elements found in music.
The various ideas and activities found in this resource focus on the following musical skills:
- Recognition of notes and rest and their values;
- Identifying musical signs and symbols such as treble, bass, alto, and tenor clef;
- Understanding the musical terms staff, lines, repeat signs, tied notes, and the brace;
- Recognizing and understanding time signatures;
- Learning about composers and conductors;
- Understanding the skills of conducting.
70+ activities, Musical stories, Music glossary. Answer Key. 184 pages