Dinosaurs Black & White Picture Collection Grades 1-8
- Author : S&S Learning Materials
26 black and white illustrations ranging from a plesiosaur, stegosaurus, parasaurolophus, triceratops, tyrannosaurus, and brontosaurus plus many more.
This collection can be easily integrated into any area of the curriculum.
Uses for the illustrations:
- The illustrations can be colored, mounted, and laminated and used to develop a bulletin board display on Dinosaurs.
- Illustrations can be colored, mounted, and laminated, and cut up into puzzles.
- Students can use the illustrations for project work, research activities, writing activities, and oral presentations.
- The illustrations can be used to design activity cards for centers.
- Makeup riddles about the illustrations and have students locate the correct one. Students can make their own riddles.
- Divide the class into groups. Give each group an illustration. Have the group find out five interesting facts about it.