Learning the Alphabet Grades Preschool to Kindergarten
In order to become strong readers, young students must be able to recognize the letters of the alphabet and the sounds that they make.
This resource has been designed to provide students with that strong base. There are individual lesson plans for letter identification, letter formation, and sound recognition for the 26 letters of the alphabet.
This book contains:
- 26 letter recognition lesson plans
- 26 letter/sound recognition lesson plans
- 26 student alphabet cards
- 14 visual discrimination activities
- 26 review letter activities
Supports Common Core Standards for Reading, Foundational Skills, Phonics and Word Recognition.
- Author : Solski, Ruth