Egypt Black & White Picture Collection Grades 1-8
- Author : S&S Learning Materials
These 31 illustrations are black and white line drawings and 8 1/2 X 11.
Topics cover the people, the flag and emblem, homes, clothes, people, symbols, landmarks, and illustrations of Ancient Egypt.
This collection can be easily integrated into any area of the curriculum and has been designed to supplement Ancient Egypt and Egyptians Today & Yesterday.
Uses for the illustrations:
The illustrations can be colored, mounted, and laminated and used to develop a bulletin board display.
- Illustrations can be colored, mounted, and laminated and cut up into puzzles.
- Students can use the illustrations for project work, research activities, writing activities, and oral presentations.
- The illustrations can be used to design activity cards for centers.
- Makeup riddles about the illustrations and have students locate the correct one. Students can make their own riddles.
- Divide the class into groups. Give each group an illustration. Have the group find out five interesting facts about it.