- Google Slides
- eBooks & eLessons
- New Products
- Curriculums +
- Science +
- Reading +
- Language Arts +
- Canada Resources
- Social Studies +
- Special Education
- Lit Links / Novel Study Guides +
- Holidays & Seasons
Force and Motion Grade 1 Lesson Plan
- Author : Bellaire, Tracy
This lesson plan includes teacher notes and five worksheets.
- Students will learn that different forces can change the speed or direction of a moving object.
- They will identify objects that can be pushed or pulled, backward or forward.
- Next, they will classify objects by the ways they move.
- They will gather and record findings and make conclusions about force and motion.