Charles Joseph Clark & John Turner Lesson Plan Grades 4-8
- Author : Stanford, Frances
Introduce your students to the leaders who have seen Canada through peace and war, wealth and depression, and many other challenging national and international events.
Answer these questions about Charles Joseph Clark and John Turner, Canada's 20th and 22nd Prime Ministers:
- What were their political views and beliefs about Canada as a nation?
- What were their strengths and weaknesses?
- What impact did they have on Canada?
- What key events, national and international happened during their terms in office?
4 pages, with answer key.