Magnets Grades 4-6
This book contains fun-filled activities and experiments dealing with magnets.
Your students will gain insight into the properties of magnets, their uses and how they are used in science and technology. In each experiment, the scientific method is used.
The investigative process follows five steps
- 1. Consider a question to investigate.
- 2. Predict what may happen.
- 3. Create a plan of procedure for investigation
- 4. Record the observations of the investigation.
- 5. Draw a conclusion.
This resource also contains teacher information, student and teacher rubrics, and an answer key.
This book supports many of the fundamental concepts and learning outcomes from the curriculums for these provinces: Alberta, Grade 5, Science, Electricity & Magnetism.
- Author : Deslauriers, Isabel