Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott Novel Study Guide Gr. 7-8
- Author : Nutbrown, Penny
Through the study of this novel students will be able to:
- recognize, comprehend in context and use in a variety of new language situations vocabulary introduced in this book.
- analyse and evaluate the social circumstances of the Victorian Period, particularly in regard to the roles of women and compare that period to the present reality.
- acquire information on domestic resource management in the nineteenth century and apply some of these waste reduction and reusing techniques to his or her own personal situation.
This Novel Study Includes:
- Story Summary
- Author Biography
- Teacher Input Suggestions
- 2 Vocabulary Lists - one for each section in the book.
- Discussion Questions for both parts of the book.
- 7 Language Activities
- 3 Mathematics, Science and Technology Activities
- 5 Art Activities
- 6 Self and Society Activities
You may also like:
Subscribe to our Fan List!: Our FANlist newsletter is full of tips on ways to save time with our resources, exclusive sales, new product info and free monthly downloads – you won’t want to miss out!
Follow us on: