Traditional Cursive Handwriting Workbook Grades 2-4
- Author : Goyetche, Marie-Helen
Learning to write has never been so much fun! Our unique sailing theme assists young children with letter formation and flow.
For each lowercase and uppercase letter, as well as numerals, step-by-step instructions are provided by lively children's characters.
We've paid extra attention to details that make learning cursive enjoyable and straightforward:
- Guide letters are included on both sides of the page for left-handed students
- Letters are learned according to the complexity of their shape, rather than by alphabetical order
- Children are encouraged to create their own drawings as they learn new vocabulary
- Over 50 extension activities further develop skills involved in handwriting
- Learning expectations and teacher and student rubrics are included