Traditional Manuscript: Beginning and Practice Big Book Grades PreK-2
- Author : Goyetche, Marie-Helen
Two great books brought together in one volume for children beginning and practicing manuscript.
Our unique sailing theme assists young children with letter formation, with instructions from our engaging sailor characters.
We've paid extra attention to details that make learning manuscript as enjoyable as possible:
- Guide letters are included on both sides of the page for left-handed students
- Letters are learned according to the complexity of their shape
- Over 100 activities further develop skills involved in handwriting and literacy
- Printing exercises based on frequent sight words and real-world contexts to maximize motivation and literacy connections
Cumulative assessment and rubrics make this a teacher-friendly resource, but the enjoyable activities are just as suitable for home use.