Animal Science Microscopy Investigations Grades 5-8
- Author : Taylor, Kim/Taylor, Scott
Each section also includes an independent investigation based on the section topic. A number of suggested questions are provided, but the students are encouraged to choose questions of their own and use the microscopes as scientists would. These independent investigations could be the basis for science fair projects.
A variety of mounting techniques will allow the students to examine both living and non-living samples in ethically sensitive ways.
- Observing Microscopic Animals
- Key to Microscopic Animals
- Investigating Insects
- Aging Fish
- Animal Science Independent Investigation
- Cross-Curricular Activities where relevant