How To Write and Present 4 Book Savings Bundle! (Essay, Paragraph, Composition)
Help students improve their writing skills with these step-by-step guides starting with the paragraph, then the composition and the essay, and ending with how to give all types of presentations. Each is written from a student's perspective so that teachers may give students the pages they need.
Includes Four Books
1. How to Write a Paragraph
- What is a Paragraph?:
- Complete editing and revising:
- Using the writing process:
- Exercises in unity:
- Coherence and topic sentence.
2. How to Write an Essay
- What is an essay?:
- Models and Sample Essays.
3. How to Write a Composition
- What is a composition?
- Using the writing process
- Narrative Writing
- Writing and exposition
- Writing a description
4. How to Give a Presentation
- Suggestions and worksheets to help students feel more at ease when giving class presentations.
- Informative, demonstrative, and persuasive speeches are discussed as well as ways of giving illustrated talks and multimedia presentations.
- Debating techniques are also presented and discussed.
- Plus an assessment rubric for presentations, evaluating debates, and class presentations!