Beginning Math 6 Book Bundle Grades 1-3
- Author : Solski, Ruth
Six-book bundle includes:
- Shapes: More than 60 reproducible worksheets and activities provide students with the opportunity to explore experiments with, and manipulate 2D and 3D shapes.
- Money: A timesaving and easy to use resource that combines currency and literacy in one book. Your students will learn the concepts and values of different forms of money and practice using them correctly through manipulative activities.
- Time: 50 fun activities help your students understand the concept of time, telling time, and passage of time. Nine nursery rhymes help to reinforce these concepts.
- Measurement: Teach basic concepts and skills in measuring length, area, volume, capacity, and mass using objects found in the everyday environment.
- Numbers: Jam-packed with fun activities that promote an understanding of numbers, number systems, and their related operations. Begin with number concepts and counting forwards by 1's, 2's, 5's, and 10's, and progress to place value, ordinals, and fractions.
- Calendar: Here are 25 fun activities, and worksheets to familiarize your students with the history, organization, and uses of the calendar. Blank calendar pages for students to make their own personal calendars. Handy literature links, plus phonics and writing activities that connect to time concepts.
Teach and reinforce basic math concepts with hands-on activities and instant reproducible activities that help children see real-world applications for math skills.
You'll also get handy literature links, plus phonics and writing activities that connect concepts.
Each book is 96 pages.