Word Families: Long & Short Vowels - A Two Book Bundle!
- Author : Southall, Margot
More than 100 Multi-Sensory Activities for Short and Long Vowel Word Families
SHORT VOWEL WORD FAMILIES:
- Empower your students to recognize the common chunks or "families" in words and use these to read and spell new and multi-syllable vocabulary.
- A complete 5-day lesson plan provides step-by-step instructions for using the six activities for each word family. Begin with two-letter word families combined with a single consonant, and progress to three-letter word families with single consonants, blends and digraphs.
- 120 pages
LONG VOWEL WORD FAMILIES:
- Empower your students' reading and spelling strategies with these motivating multi-sensory activities.
- Long Vowels teaches the long vowel word families and reinforces short vowel word families with engaging word cards, puzzles, sorting activities, slide cards, and more.
- 45 word families or chunks are combined with single consonants, 22 blends and 4 digraphs.
- 96 pages