Plant Parts Grade 3 eLesson Plan
- Author : Bellaire, Tracy
Students will learn about how the main parts of a plant work to help it survive. 15 pages, with an answer key.
- describe the function of the root of a plant
- examine and identify plant roots as either tap or fibrous
- describe the function of the stem of a plant
- identify some edible plant stems
- describe the process of photosynthesis
- determine the different colors inside green leaves
- make observations and conclusions using written descriptions and illustrations
- identify the parts of a flower
- describe the ways the seeds of plants are distributed in nature
- identify some edible plant seeds
- label the parts of a tree plant and describe their purpose
Suggestions for differentiation are also included so that all students can be successful in the learning environment.