Cats Picture Collection Grade 1-8
- Author : S&S Learning Materials
25 black and white illustrations ranging from Siberian tiger, leopard, jaguar, caracal, cheetah, and ocelot plus many more.
This collection can be easily integrated into any area of the curriculum.
Uses for the illustrations:
- The illustrations can be colored, mounted, and laminated and used to develop a bulletin board display on Cats.
- Illustrations can be colored, mounted, and laminated, and cut up into puzzles.
- Students can use the illustrations for project work, research activities, writing activities, and oral presentations.
- The illustrations can be used to design activity cards for centers.
- Make up riddles about the illustrations and have students locate the correct one. Students can make their own riddles.
- Divide the class into groups. Give each group an illustration. Have the group find out five interesting facts about it.